Fun facts about me
I've been accused of being too secretive, silent and private. I prefer to think of myself as low-key, mellow and serene. However to appease the masses, I will give you some fun facts... Remember, I have a rule that I don't post about my job, dating, or other very personal bits of information about my friends.
- My high-school swimming record lasted for many years, and was only recently broken.
- I qualified for track and field sectionals in high jump my junior year in High School.
- I won the math contest in 4th grade.
- I can say the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish
- I can say the States of the US in alphabetical order; just don't ask me the Capitals.
- My first car was a 1979 Mercury Cougar.


3 Comments:
Ahah!
Math! I knew it.
By
Anonymous, at 8:53 AM
She left out one important fact. She is terrified of Sleestaks! DB
www.landofthelost.com
By
Anonymous, at 9:42 PM
Don't forget, ducks make her smile:-) www.mrflapper.com
By
Anonymous, at 8:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home