Indy Triathlon, New Job, and a Clean Car.
Over the weekend, I volunteered at a triathlon organized by Tuxedo Brothers. Why did I volunteer instead of participate? Well, a minor back injury slowed me down for a couple weeks, and I decided it was time for me to start giving back to society, and this was the first thing I could think of doing as a volunteer. The event was tons o' fun and I met some very nice people and cheered on the participants.
In case you haven't heard the other big news, I'm starting a new job on July 26th. I'm certainly going to miss having fun at work with Matt, Seth, and Henrik. While the lure of a new job is exciting, I'll be honest and say that it's a little intimidating to start over again.
Finally, I solemnly pledge that before the end of the month, I'm going to make a quick stop at the car wash and vacuum out my little Corolla. The floor has gotten a tad bit dirty.. and she just isn't happy.
In case you haven't heard the other big news, I'm starting a new job on July 26th. I'm certainly going to miss having fun at work with Matt, Seth, and Henrik. While the lure of a new job is exciting, I'll be honest and say that it's a little intimidating to start over again.
Finally, I solemnly pledge that before the end of the month, I'm going to make a quick stop at the car wash and vacuum out my little Corolla. The floor has gotten a tad bit dirty.. and she just isn't happy.


1 Comments:
Went to my first company picnic today (Friday), and I don't even officially start my new job until Monday (7/26). Everyone is so friendly, and excited I'm starting. How cool is that!!!???!!!
By
Mrs. B, at 3:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home