Pretty feet, Part II
Over the weekend, I stopped at a local department store to do a little shopping. I was browsing thru the clearance shoe section. I was in the size 8 section, and just opposite of me (in the size 10 shoe section) was a tall blonde, probably a size 0, perfect tan, gorgeous hair, purchasing lacy thongs... (blah blah blah).
Anyway, I leaned over to buckle the strappy heels, and noticed her KNARLEY TROLL feet. He he he... That's right, her big toe was HUGE, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th toes were all the same length. Eeewwweee... (I made sure I tried on a few more pairs of way too high sexy shoes to show off my pretty feet). LOL
Anyway, I leaned over to buckle the strappy heels, and noticed her KNARLEY TROLL feet. He he he... That's right, her big toe was HUGE, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th toes were all the same length. Eeewwweee... (I made sure I tried on a few more pairs of way too high sexy shoes to show off my pretty feet). LOL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home