Kitty Purr

Monday, April 17, 2006

A new high; well, it might be considered a new low.

This morning, I parked my car in a downtown lot, and set off on my little walk into work. Yes, as usual on Mondays, I was pretty damn grumpy. I got to a stop light and was waiting at the cross walk when SOME LADY had the nerve to walk up and stand right next to me and wait too. I grumbled to myself, "Who the heck is this?", and "Why is she standing right next to me?" I looked over at her, didn't recognize her, and then proceeded to take a couple steps forward and to the right. GRRR. "HA, no standing next to me!"

Wow.. I really AM grumpy on Mondays! This is a new low for me! ;-)

Update - 4/18/06 - Last night on the drive home, the song "Don't Stand So Close To Me" was on the radio! :-)

3 Comments:

  • The nerve of some people! I mean standing next to you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • Lori, Lori, Lori, do you have a case of the Mundays?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

  • hmm, maybe instead of letting others annoy you, you should annoy them. Start humming silly songs or commercials and hope that the tune sticks with the stranger for the rest of the day...

    http://www.keepersoflists.org/index.php?lid=1864

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home