Let's all move to Seattle!
What an AMAZING trip I had to Seattle. It's such a cool town, so now you're going to have to endure my whining for quite a while. Here are just a few reasons we should move there:
- No Air Conditioning - You know I LOVE air conditioning during our Annual Humidity Fest, however, most homes in Seattle don't even have air conditioning. They just don't need it there!
- Lakes, Bays and Waterways - Water... water... water.
- Dog Nirvana - There are dogs EVERYWHERE. Lots of bark parks to roam without a leash.
- The Fremont troll - The Fremont troll has been lurking under the north end of the Aurora bridge since 1990.
- Amazing restaurants: Blue C Sushi (Sushi on a conveyor belt), Kozy Korner, The Kingfish Care, and so many others, but I can't remember all the names.
- Concerts at "The Gorge" - See DMB pics below.
- And last, but certainly not least, Amelia, Hodjee, Simon, Flapper, Georgie, Kozmo, Riley, O'Malley, Phoebe Kay, Petunia Peach, T, and E... all of which can be viewed online at http://www.mrflapper.com/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home