Kitty Purr

Monday, August 14, 2006

Time to come clean..

Now's your chance to come clean. You know that really embarassing thing you did back then? Come on... tell us all about it.

4 Comments:

  • Well, I had REALLY BIG 80's hair, went to see Paula Abdul and some boy band in concert (I can't even think of their name), and was very proud of the neon pink stripes I added to my car. Oh yeah, don't forget the neon pink wiper blades! LOL :-)

    By Blogger Mrs. B, at 8:46 AM  

  • When I was back in highschool there was a local radio station that played your typical dance music, etc. It was "pretty cool" if you know what I mean.
    Anyway, you could call in and get on the air to give shout outs to all your peeps. Of course, I just had to call with my giant list of shouts and of course, they had to put me on the air.
    I said my name and listed off the names of my "homies" and when I was done, the DJ asked me a question. Somehow I missed that totally and the radio station went silent waiting for me to answer. After about 3 seconds of radio static, the DJ said, "Ummm, hello?" and I still didn't say anything... I just giggled a little (because remember, I missed the question from the get go and I, myself, was wondering what was going on). Then, the DJ made some kind of remark about me being not really with it and I, of course, had to reply with something like... "Yeah, that's me." I hung up the phone and my best friend who was sitting there with me started laughing so hard.
    I played the tape back (because way back in the days of cassette tapes, you could easily record the radio) and I was horrified. I was just hoping and praying that no one else from my high school was listening to the station at that time.
    Luckily, the next day, no one brought it up and I happily forgot all about my little jaunt on the radio... until today. Thanks, Lori. :)

    By Blogger Happy Jack, at 8:56 AM  

  • Wow, it would take me all day, but here it goes:

    I was in the 6th grade and at PE class outside. Myself, Michele Penry and another girl were doing cheers (okay I am not a cheerleader by any means) but I was doing my cheer and I went down to the splits, Michelle came and decided to jump on top of me. Well, by this point, we were all laughing so hard, I told Michelle I had to pee, but she didn't listen. In my maroon shorts, yes that is right, I peed my pants. To get back inside I had to put a frisbee on my front and back.

    Another embarrasing moment. . . well you will just have to ask me if you want to know! Let me give you a hint, just think of the bathroom scene from American Pie.

    I have had my share of embarrassing moments. But all in all, I can look back and laugh now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

  • Lets see...
    Probably the worst thing I did was in high school. Let me first set up the situation...
    Study hall had just started and I noticed the "cool" kids sitting on the far right side of the room they were all a titter about one of them having a bag of pot they were trying to keep it hidden but still decided to pull it out so they could all look at it. Well one of them named James (who was always particularly mean to me) took it and stuffed it into his shoe as the teacher walked in. Of course being a nobody they didnt notice me watching them. Anyway I was working on a pencil illustration of a dragon during this particular study hall (it was for art class) and of course I was a huge dork and constantly made fun of and today was no different now usually I took it in stride but not today. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back one of them had drawn IN SHARPIE all over my illustration I had spent at least a good 15 hours working on it so i was really pissed. Anyway this was the last straw. I went to the teacher (today it was the football coach) and showed him what happened. He told me it was my fault that I left it out. I was mortified the other kids heard this and of couse were very ammused I turned around and glared at them and asked who did it. Everyone just laughed and James winked at me. I asked him if did it and he said "I think it looks better that way" Well I had had enough. I sat down at my desk deciding what I should do about this about 10 min. later the bell rang I marched right to the deans office and told him that I had seen James with Pot and it was hidden in his right shoe. He said he would take care of it. My next class was english and about 5 min after class had started 6 cop cars and some drug sniffing dogs showed up. James was pulled out of class by the police and on his way past me I said "Well James I think you look better that way" (and then I winked at him.) He was so pissed off (as you can imagine) everyone got up to look out the window as the police found the pot, cuffed him, put him in the car and drove off. Now I was at a private Catholic school so of course he got expelled and I never saw him again. After that noone ever messed with me much anymore.
    At the time it seamed like a victory...but I esentially destroyed that kids life, he probably didnt deserve that.

    Story Follow up.
    I actually did see James at the mall 2 years ago he didnt notice me but he seamed like he had his life together. I always look back at what I did to him in regret but after seeing him I thought maybe in some small way I helped him maybe he was headed for a life of drugs and I cut it short. Or maybe im just justifiying what I did to make myself feel better. I guess I will never know. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home