posted by Mrs. B at 9:37 AM
Rock the Casbah
By Anonymous, at 10:07 AM
At least it isn't a Mullet! -ST
It's all the rage in Peru.
By Anonymous, at 10:12 AM
Now you should dye it with alternating stripes of your school colors. Why stop with just a mohawk!
By Anonymous, at 10:15 AM
I want to know HOW in the world the "Mr T" look came back in style???"I pity the fool!"-JW
By Anonymous, at 10:26 AM
Dude - it's j dub. Not JW. I realize you're jealous that IT doesn't get rap names, but don't mess with my street cred.
By Anonymous, at 9:38 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
If you're good at something, never do it for free. --The Joker
6 Comments:
Rock the Casbah
By
Anonymous, at 10:07 AM
At least it isn't a Mullet! -ST
By
Anonymous, at 10:07 AM
It's all the rage in Peru.
By
Anonymous, at 10:12 AM
Now you should dye it with alternating stripes of your school colors. Why stop with just a mohawk!
By
Anonymous, at 10:15 AM
I want to know HOW in the world the "Mr T" look came back in style???
"I pity the fool!"
-JW
By
Anonymous, at 10:26 AM
Dude - it's j dub. Not JW. I realize you're jealous that IT doesn't get rap names, but don't mess with my street cred.
By
Anonymous, at 9:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home