i like to think for the most part i have been good, but there have times where I will admit I was rather naughty! I try to live and be the best person but there are some people in this world that just LOVE to push my buttons and when that happens, I tend to push back. Is there a middle list?
2 Comments:
I have been a very good kitty cat, so I'm definately on the "Nice" list.
--Bogie
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 PM
i like to think for the most part i have been good, but there have times where I will admit I was rather naughty! I try to live and be the best person but there are some people in this world that just LOVE to push my buttons and when that happens, I tend to push back. Is there a middle list?
Tammy
By
Anonymous, at 9:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home